Philadelphia Car Accident LawyerEach year in Philadelphia and the tri state area there are thousands of Car Accidents which produce injuries. In Pennsylvania, driving without insurance is a crime but it occurs on a daily basis. Those who have coverage when struck by an uninsured driver risk having no source of recovery no matter how severe the injury. At the law offices of Greg Prosmushkin, PC, we always encourage our clients to protect the people inside the vehicle with proper insurance so no one goes without the potential for a recovery. The injuries that we see from car accidents range from the most severe to muscle sprains (whiplash). Here is a list of the kinds of injuries most commonly from a Car Accident:
- Brain injuries
- Fractures requiring surgery
- Fractures not requiring surgery
- Neck fractures
- Para and Quadra pelagic
- Fractured ankles and knees from the dash and pedals
- Airbag injuries
- Strains and Sprains
Car Accident Lawyer PhiladelphiaHelpful tips from Greg Prosmushkin, PC. If you or a loved one were injured in a Car Accident, and you have a cell phone – please do the following:
- Take pictures of the scene
- Take a photo of the streets
- Take photos of the cars involved included the tag on the back
- Take a photo of the other drivers and passengers if you can
- Take photos of the information that is exchanged so that there can be no mistake.
- Take a photo of the ambulance and police cars when they arrive, if they do
- Always call the police
- Always get yourself and your loved ones checked out.
- Document everything
- Call our office at (215) 673-7733
Car Accident Philadelphia LawyerBeing in a car accident can be nerve racking and hard to handle at first. Call the law offices of Greg Prosmushkin, PC, the consultation is always free.
This content was written on behalf of Greg Prosmushkin.